We offer Immunization of mice in vivo. Studies can be conducted using a standard mouse or rat animal model. Species will be inoculated and blood collection performed in our vivarium. Samples originating from these in vivo studies can be transferred to your laboratories for further analysis or we can provide analysis for you.
We offer Immunization for research laboratories and biotech companies. We are a USDA registered facility in Southern California and Abcore employs experienced technicians with multiple years of experience to ensure quality data is generated.
Project Information for Polyclonal development
- Custom mouse models selected based on protocol design
- BALB/c, BALB/c hybrid, Nude and SCID mice are available
- Mice are immunized based on study design
- Blood samples are collected based on study design
- At end of study a terminal bleed is collected and spleens are harvested and delivered to client
- Elisa testing of titer if requested
- Shipping of samples to client or drop ship to appropriate lab
- Custom project report to accompany shipment of samples