Abcore custom antibody facilities are located in sunny Southern California. The local climate is mild year-round and allows the animals to be housed in “open air” facilities. This natural environment, along with constant attention to the health and comfort of our animals leads to a better immune response and higher quality antibody production.
Abcore generates polyclonal antibodies in rabbits, goats, and sheep. Rabbits are the classical model for polyclonal antibody production, but goats and sheep allow you to isolate a larger amount of each antibody and are necessary for multi-species experiments.
- 100% of all work done at facilities in the United States
- USDA inspected and approved: 93-R-0574
- NIH/OLAW certified: # A4713-01
- Short protocols available for research antibody development
- Longer custom antibody protocols available for large quantity needs
- Free peptide design including analysis of peptide sequence, hydrophobicity, secondary structure, and antigenicity
- Certified animal technicians with over 20 years of experience
- Expert veterinary care and daily health assessment of all animals
- All custom antibody development services are confidential and strictly fee-for-service so you own all intellectual property (IP)