Abcore custom antibody facilities are located in sunny Southern California. The local climate is mild year-round and allows the animals to be housed in “open air” facilities. This natural environment, along with constant attention to the health and comfort of our animals leads to a better immune response and higher quality antibody production.
Abcore generates polyclonal antibodies in rabbits. Rabbits are the classical model for polyclonal antibody production.
- 100% of all work done at facilities in the United States
- USDA inspected and approved: 93-R-0574
- NIH/OLAW certified: # A4713-01
- Short protocols available for research antibody development
- Longer custom antibody protocols available for large quantity needs
- Free peptide design including analysis of peptide sequence, hydrophobicity, secondary structure, and antigenicity
- Certified animal technicians with over 20 years of experience
- Expert veterinary care and daily health assessment of all animals
- All custom antibody development services are confidential and strictly fee-for-service so you own all intellectual property (IP)